Do you want to be a valued team member in a company that is making a difference? Do you love transforming dirty items into clean ones? Do you have some mechanical aptitude and aren’t afraid to work hard and challenge yourself? Are you an excellent critical thinker, a team player, and thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, growing environment? Do you have experience in a food manufacturing environment?
We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package (100% paid health insurance for you and your family, dental, vision, life, disability, paid vacation and holidays, and lots more), and an incredible and dedicated team of employees that know how to have fun. We’re also making the world a better place by producing ridiculously delicious plant-based foods.
THE MAIN THINGS YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Cleaning and sanitizing production equipment and rooms
- Assisting with swabbing processes
- Disassembling and assembling equipment in order to clean it
- Performing minor equipment maintenance
- Working individually and as part of a team
WHO YOU ARE:
- Dependable, self-driven, competent, and optimistic
- Committed to food safety and excellence
- A positive enthusiastic team member that handles challenges effectively and welcomes opportunities to successfully provide and receive feedback
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and a great communicator
- Drug free
- Prior sanitation experience preferred
- Spanish fluency a plus
- Assemble and disassemble production equipment when needed
- Apply CIP cleaning programs, environmental cleaning with chemicals
- Follow preventive maintenance techniques weekly
- Lift weights up to 50 lbs. daily
- Team-lift weights up to 100 lbs. occasionally
- Perform repetitive micro-movements involving the limbs
- Perform repetitive motion involving the muscles, joints or ligaments
- Stand for up to 4 hours daily in company-issued footwear
- Climb steps to mezzanine/kettles
- Remain up to 4 consecutive hours in a cold environment (40 –50 degrees)
- Regularly place pressure on one muscle or joint
- Complete logs and other required documents daily
- Transport working materials (i.e. folders, thermometers, scale, bags, towels, gloves) daily
- Read and write numbers
- Communicate in English or Spanish verbally and in writing
- Use pallet jack when needed
WHO WE ARE:
WayFare Health Foods is an innovative manufacturer of plant-based, dairy free foods. Headquartered in Bozeman, Montana, this progressive plant-based food company exists to improve the lives of people, the environment, and animals. We believe plant-based living can reverse disease and enable longer, healthier, and happier lives. The current line of products includes plant-based, top 10 allergen free, ready-to-eat cream cheeses, dips, sour cream, butter, and puddings that are sold in retail locations in many parts of the U.S. and used as ingredients by restaurants and bakeries in the U.S. and Canada. Our corporate headquarters is in Bozeman, MT while our manufacturing plant is in Nebraska City, NE.
We value a collaborative mindset, a great attitude every day, and approaching others with kindness and respect.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Upon offer of employment, candidates will be asked to complete a drug screening test. The offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of this test.
If you think you might be a good fit, please send your resume to email@example.com.