We are currently hiring Manufacturing Associates:
Spend every day with creative interesting people; experience all the rewards of daily physical labor; be part of a team that’s always striving to improve skills, efficiency, and their working environment; join a company that’s changing the world!
We create ridiculously delicious plant-based alternatives to dairy products. We are growing fast, adding retail and food service customers quickly, including Walmart, Wegmans, bakeries, schools and universities across the nation. Our mission is to help people live, and live more abundantly, by creating plant-based foods that promote health, wellbeing, and joy.
- We believe in a work-life balance
- Several of our employees have been with the company over ten years
- We appreciate our employees and we compensate competitively
- We’re helping people feel happy about dairy free foods
- We maintain a drug free workplace.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law
We are seeking an energetic person with a great attitude to work in manufacturing:
- Lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Perform physical activity for 8 or more hours a day
- Enjoy working hard wth a constant sense of urgency
- Thrive in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Bring a can-do approach; be flexible, optimistic, and enthusiastic
- Want a long-term position
This is a full-time permanent position.
General Job Responsibilities
- Manufacture food products
- Package finished products
- Build pallets with wrapped finished products
- Complete shipping documents
- Help keep plant organized, orderly and clean
- Follow QA/QC procedures and system
- Assist with equipment maintenance
- Receive shipments, store and log into inventory
- Monitor equipment
- Assist in cleaning and maintaining a sanitary environment
- Maintain accurate production documentation
- Perform other duties as required
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please emphasize any relevant work experience.