Join a growing company that’s changing the world, producing ridiculously delicious dairy free butters, cream cheeses, dips, cheddar sauces, sour cream, and puddings. We’re young, cutting edge, and first to market with revolutionary products. It’s an amazing time to come aboard.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME, LONG TERM, HOURLY POSITION THAT MAY INCLUDE DAYTIME OR NIGHTTIME SHIFTS
We are seeking an energetic person with a great attitude to work in manufacturing:
- Lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Perform physical activity for 8 or more hours a day
- Enjoy working hard with a constant sense of urgency
- Thrive in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Bring a can-do approach; be flexible, optimistic, and enthusiastic
- Want a long-term position
This is a full-time permanent position.
General Job Responsibilities
- Manufacture food products
- Package finished products
- Build pallets with wrapped finished products
- Complete shipping documents
- Help keep plant organized, orderly and clean
- Follow QA/QC procedures and system
- Assist with equipment maintenance
- Receive shipments, store and log into inventory
- Monitor equipment
- Assist in cleaning and maintaining a sanitary environment
- Maintain accurate production documentation
- Perform other duties as required
We are seeking candidates with a superior work ethic that are flexible, fun-loving, and laugh in the face of adversity! Also a plus is a tendency to thrive in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment and the ability to meet challenges with creative solutions and buoyant optimism.
We are growing fast, adding retail and food service customers quickly, including Walmart, Wegmans, bakeries, schools, and universities across the nation. Our mission is to help people live, and live more abundantly, by creating plant-based foods that promote health, wellbeing, and joy.
- Several of our employees have been with the company over ten years
- We compensate competitively, believe that family comes first, and deeply value teamwork
- We’re helping people feel happy about dairy free foods
- We maintain a drug free workplace.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a motivated, self-driven, detail-oriented individual with a great attitude to clean and sanitize our food production facility. This is a full-time, permanent, hourly position. Experience in sanitation is preferred but not required.
We are looking for a team member who is comfortable working alone while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness.
The position requires:
- Working evening/night shifts
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs
- Performing physical activity for 8 or more hours a day
- Enjoying hard work with a constant sense of urgency
- Bringing a can-do approach, being flexible, optimistic, and enthusiastic
General Job Responsibilities:
- Cleaning and sanitizing the production area.
- Cleaning and sanitizing machines (cooking kettles, hoses, tables, floors, buckets, tools, and utensils) each evening post production
- Completing all relevant food safety and quality documents
- Following QA/QC procedures and systems
- Assisting with equipment maintenance
- Monitoring equipment
- Conducting food safety verification procedures
- Performing other duties as required