Are you a Sanitation Manager that has experience with food production equipment, CIP systems, creating sanitation programs, identifying challenges, troubleshooting, and supervising others? Do you want to work for a company that has a great culture, cares about employees, and is making a difference in the world?
WayFare Health Foods is looking for a Sanitation Supervisor in our Nebraska City, NE, facility with a background in chemical use and titrations, SSOP development and implementation, and general industrial safety requirements. You care about doing an excellent job and making sure your team is world-class. A team player at heart, your tendency is to collaborate, advocate best practices, and pitch in where needed. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support business objectives.
We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package (100% paid health insurance for you and your family, dental, vision, life, disability, and lots more), and an incredible and dedicated team of employees that know how to have fun.
We’re also making the world a better place by producing ridiculously delicious plant-based foods.
THE MAIN THINGS YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Leading, managing, and training employees on the sanitation process
- Leading the cleaning and sanitizing of production equipment and rooms, including chemical titrations, equipment disassembly, and the CIP process
- Overseeing and supporting swabbing procedures and program
- Improving the sanitation SOPs and training program
- Monitoring tool condition, supply inventory, and chemical inventory
WHO YOU ARE:
- A Sanitation Supervisor (or equivalent) with 1 or more years in a similar position (food manufacturing preferred)
- An expert in manufacturing equipment, sanitation chemical titrations, and sanitation best practices
- An experienced supervisor of sanitation employees
- Able to work independently with little supervision yet also a team player
- Able to read and interpret SDS, manuals, procedures, and chemical labels
- Excellent at troubleshooting, critical thinking, and solving problems
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Able to communicate in Spanish, preferably
WHO WE ARE:
WayFare Health Foods is an innovative plant-based food company dedicated to inspiring plant-based living. We actively improve people’s lives and well-being by providing foods that replace dairy without requiring a compromise on taste or function. Our current line of products includes plant-based, ready-to-eat cream cheeses, dips, sour cream, butters, cheddar sauces, and puddings that are sold in retail locations in many parts of the U.S. and used by bakeries and restaurants in the U.S. and Canada. Our corporate headquarters is in Bozeman, MT while our manufacturing plant is in Nebraska City, NE.
We value a collaborative mindset, a great attitude every day, and approaching others with kindness and respect.
If you think you might be a good fit, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.