You know muffins. You like muffins. But you’re going to fall in love with these muffins!
1 cup pureed pumpkin (do not use pie mix)
½ cup WayFare butter, melted
2 Tbsp molasses
½ cup non-dairy milk (soy, almond or whatever is your favorite will work)
1/8 tsp ground cloves
¼ tsp ground allspice
½ tsp ground ginger
½ tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 ¼ cups sugar (we prefer evaporated cane sugar)
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour (not high protein bread flour)
1-2 cups chopped cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, cream WayFare dairy-free butter, sugar, and salt. Then, fold in pumpkin, molasses, milk, spices, and baking powder until thoroughly mixed.
- Add flour and stir until fully combined (be careful to not overmix).
- Gently fold in cranberries.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately remove them from the muffin pan and let them cool.
- Serve with WayFare Salted Whipped Butter
Our creamy, buttery spread proves that the simplest pleasures can bring the most joy. Sea-salted and whipped, our plant-based butter is simply irresistible. Slather it on toast, warm muffins or anywhere you’d like to add some buttery goodness. This is the best plant-based butter we’ve tasted, plus it’s dairy free, kosher, nut free, and soy free. You’ll be in love at first bite!