You know muffins. You like muffins. But you’re going to fall in love with these muffins!
1 cup pureed pumpkin (do not use pie mix)
½ cup WayFare butter melted
2 Tbsp molasses
½ cup milk (soy or almond)
1/8 tsp ground cloves
¼ tsp ground allspice
½ tsp ground ginger
½ tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 ¼ cups sugar (we prefer evaporated cane sugar)
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour (not high protein bread flour)
1-2 cups chopped cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, cream WayFare dairy-free butter, sugar, and salt. Then, fold in pumpkin, molasses, milk, spices, and baking powder until thoroughly mixed.
- Add flour and stir until fully combined (do not overmix).
- Gently fold in cranberries.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately remove them from the muffin pan and let them cool.
- Serve with WayFare Salted Whipped Butter or, for even more sweetness, WayFare Sweet Cinnamony Whipped Butter.