This Macaroni and Cheese is the ultimate comfort food dish! Totally plant based, dairy free, indulgent, and delicious.
3-4 cups dry macaroni
2 cups WayFare Sour Cream
1 tsp salt
¼ cup WayFare Salted Whipped Butter (melted)
1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease 8″ x 8″ baking dish.
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions. Do not overcook. Drain and return to pot.
- Add WayFare Cheddar, WayFare Sour Cream, and salt. Mix gently so that everything is mixed in.
- Pour into 8″ x 8″ pan. Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
- Microwave WayFare Salted Whipped Butter in a small bowl at 30 second intervals until it is melted.
- Crush Ritz crackers into the WayFare Salted Whipped Butter, and mix.
- Remove macaroni and cheese from oven. Spread Ritz crackers mixture on macaroni.
- Bake uncovered an additional 15 minutes. Let rest for 15 minutes before serving.