Curried Fritters are great as an appetizer or light snack. They're lightly fried in our Dairy Free Salted Whipped Butter, giving them a slight crunch on the outside, but are soft and flavorful on the inside. Fritters are great to mix up with different flavors. Instead of zucchini you can use sauteed spinach, or sweet potato.
1 medium onion, finely diced
3 zucchini, grated
1 cup whole wheat or chickpea flour
1/2 cup water (optional)
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
1 tsp mild curry powder
WayFare Salted Whipped Butter for frying
- Saute the diced onion in WayFare Salted Whipped Butter until translucent.
- While the onions are cooking, grate the zucchini with a hand grater using the large holes.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl. The moisture from the zucchini should make everything the right consistency however you may need to add up to half a cup of water.
- Let the mixture sit for around 20 minutes in the fridge, then stir again. This helps the fritters stick together better, but if you’re in a hurry, you can skip this step.
- Form the fritters into balls, then flatten and fry in WayFare Salted Whipped Butter in a hot pan (preferably non-stick) for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve immediately with sweet chili sauce or WayFare Sour Cream.
Plant-Based Dairy Free Butter
Our creamy, buttery spread proves that the simplest pleasures can bring the most joy. Sea-salted and whipped, our plant-based butter is simply irresistible. Slather it on toast, warm muffins or anywhere you’d like to add some buttery goodness. This is the best plant-based butter we’ve tasted, plus it’s dairy free, vegan, kosher, nut free, and soy free. You’ll be in love at first bite!
Plant-Based Dairy Free Sour Cream
We created the ultimate plant-based, nut-free, and dairy free sour cream made from a base of butter beans and organic oats. Not only wholesome, our vegan sour cream is so refreshing and delicious that it will bring a smile to the faces of even the toughest skeptics. When it comes to plant-based food, we don’t compromise on quality!