Are you an experienced Management Accountant that enjoys a variety of projects, doing something different each day, and being involved in the core parts of the business? Do you want to work for a company that is making a difference in the world?
WayFare Health Foods is looking for an accountant with a strong cost accounting background to help drive our rapid expansion in plant-based manufacturing. You know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end. Every day is a new challenge, and you're continually looking for ways to help our team become more efficient and effective. A team player at heart, your tendency is to collaborate, advocate best practices, and pitch in where needed. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support business objectives.
We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package (100% paid health insurance for you and your family, dental, vision, life, disability, and lots more), and an incredibly dedicated team of employees that love to have fun. We’re also making the world a better place by producing ridiculously delicious plant-based foods.
Submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org that addresses how you meet the qualifications listed below.
THE MAIN THINGS YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Providing reports, including recommendations, cost modeling, sales, and business cases
- Recording cost information and estimating new and proposed product costs
- Coordinating company and departmental budgets and tracking capital expenditure budgets
- Creating and updating project financial models and proformas
- Assisting in month end close of the General Ledger
- Supervising procurement planning, purchasing requests, inventory management, and traceability reporting
WHO YOU ARE:
- A CPA with 2 or more years in a similar position (manufacturing preferred)
- Experienced in Excel, cost accounting, and generally accepted accounting principles
- Able to work independently with little supervision yet also a team player
- Excellent at communication (both verbal and written), prioritization, organization, time-management, and attention to detail
- Potentially an IT support person (but not mandatory)
- CMA Certified (also just a plus, not required)
WHO WE ARE:
WayFare Health Foods is an innovative plant-based food company dedicated to inspiring plant-based living. We actively improve people’s lives and well-being by providing foods that replace dairy without requiring a compromise on taste or function. Our current line of products includes plant-based, ready-to-eat cream cheeses, dips, sour cream, butters, cheddar sauces, and puddings that are sold in retail locations in many parts of the U.S. and used by bakeries and restaurants in the U.S. and Canada. Our corporate headquarters is in Bozeman, MT. Our manufacturing plant is in Nebraska City, NE.