Industrial Maintenance Technician
Do you want to be a valued team member in a company where you can make a difference? Are you an experienced industrial technician with a passion for excellence? Do you have a background in industrial equipment (assembling and disassembling, repair, and maintenance)? Do you have experience with electrical controls, PLCs, boiler systems, pumps, motors, compressors, ammonia, HVAC, heat, and water? Are you an excellent critical thinker, able to troubleshoot, repair equipment, and value employee and food safety?
We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package (100% paid health insurance for you and your family, dental, vision, life, disability, and lots more), and an incredible and dedicated team of employees that know how to have fun. We’re also making the world a better place by producing ridiculously delicious plant-based foods.
THE MAIN THINGS YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Ensuring the smooth start-up of production by having all equipment ready to go
- Working with sanitation to disassemble and guarantee proper cleaning and reassembly of equipment
- Maintaining or repairing HVAC, heat, water, etc. for proper working order
- Installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining mechanical equipment, piping systems, electrical controls/components
- Following QA procedures and safety guidelines
WHO YOU ARE:
- An experienced Industrial Technician/Electrician
- Able to read and understand blueprints, schematics (including electrical), wiring diagrams, technical manuals, etc.
- Possess expertise in ammonia, sewer, HVAC, and boiler systems
- Able to disassemble complex mechanical assemblies and to replace broken or worn parts
- A positive enthusiastic team member that handles challenges effectively and welcomes opportunities to successfully provide and receive feedback
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and a great communicator
WHO WE ARE:
WayFare Health Foods is an innovative manufacturer of plant-based, dairy free foods. Headquartered in Bozeman, Montana, this progressive plant-based food company exists to improve the lives of people, the environment, and animals. We believe plant-based living can reverse disease and enable longer, healthier, and happier lives. The current line of products includes plant-based, top 10 allergen free, ready-to-eat cream cheeses, dips, sour cream, butter, and puddings that are sold in retail locations in many parts of the U.S. and used as ingredients by restaurants and bakeries in the U.S. and Canada. Our corporate headquarters is in Bozeman, MT while our manufacturing plant is in Nebraska City, NE.
We value a collaborative mindset, a great attitude every day, and approaching others with kindness and respect.
If you think you might be a good fit, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.