Do you want to be a valued leader in a company where you can make a difference? Are you an experienced FSQA Manager with a passion for excellence? Do you have a background in microbiology, GFSI-scheme audits, regulatory bodies and food safety news? Do you have experience leading audits and food safety teams, creating and maintaining a food safety program, investigating customer complaints, and managing contractors? Are you an excellent critical thinker, a team player, and thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, growing environment?
We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package (100% paid health insurance for you and your family, dental, vision, life, disability, and lots more), and an incredible and dedicated team of employees that know how to have fun. We’re also making the world a better place by producing ridiculously delicious plant-based foods.
THE MAIN THINGS YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Leading the food safety team of two to oversee the quality and product safety program
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and customer requirements
- Keeping the plant audit-ready at all times
- Overseeing the coordination of micro testing and micro standards
- Supervising quality aspects of equipment commissioning
WHO YOU ARE:
- An experienced FSQA Manager and supervisor
- Keep abreast of new developments in the regulatory environment
- Have previously been in CPG
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field and a background in microbiology
- A positive enthusiastic team member that handles challenges effectively and welcomes opportunities to successfully provide and receive feedback
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and a great communicator
WHO WE ARE:
WayFare Health Foods is an innovative manufacturer of plant-based, dairy free foods. Headquartered in Bozeman, Montana, this progressive plant-based food company exists to improve the lives of people, the environment, and animals. We believe plant-based living can reverse disease and enable longer, healthier, and happier lives. The current line of products includes plant-based, top 10 allergen free, ready-to-eat cream cheeses, dips, sour cream, butter, and puddings that are sold in retail locations in many parts of the U.S. and used as ingredients by restaurants and bakeries in the U.S. and Canada. Our corporate headquarters is in Bozeman, MT while our manufacturing plant is in Nebraska City, NE.
We value a collaborative mindset, a great attitude every day, and approaching others with kindness and respect.
If you think you might be a good fit, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.