WayFare’s Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are perfect for those sweet-tooth cravings. Not only do they contain our dairy free salted whipped butter, they are also gluten-free for those with allergy sensitivities. They say you are what you eat, so, we must be these cookies! They’re super yummy, so give ’em a try!
“Baking is done out of love, to share with family and friends, to see them smile.”
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup + 2 Tbsp WayFare Salted Whipped Butter (melted)
2 egg replacements
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
3 cups gluten-free flour
12 oz. chocolate chips
1 cup nuts (optional)
2 Tbsp hot water (add after everything else)
- Melt 1 cup and 2 Tbsp of WayFare Salted Whipped Butter
- Place sugars in a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour the melted butter over the sugar. Mix well.
- While the butter soaks into the sugar, prepare the egg replacer, grease the cookie sheets, and preheat the oven to 350°.
- Add the vanilla to the butter and sugar combination and mix well.
- Sprinkle the salt onto the mixture and stir it in.
- Add the egg replacer, mix well and set aside.
- Combine baking soda and flour.
- Add the dry mix to the wet and stir.
- Fold in the chocolate chips (and nuts if you choose to do so)
- Add the hot water, then mix one last time.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Shape with rubber spatula or your hands.
- Bake at 350° for 10-11 minutes. Makes about 3 ½ dozen cookies.