These brownies are so rich and delicious, you'll be saying 'Wow!'
4 tablespoons ground flax or 4 egg replacers
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons water
3/4 cup WayFare Salted Whipped Butter, melted
1 cup brown sugar (lightly packed)
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ tsp baking soda
1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour (can sub in GF flour if preferred)
1 cup non-dairy chocolate chips or roughly chopped chocolate pieces.
- Prepare the egg replacers or set up the flax eggs by stirring the ground flax and water in a small bowl. Set aside to thicken.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Line a 7×11 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream the melted butter, sugars, vanilla, cocoa powder, and salt. Add the eggs and mix well.
Add the flour and baking soda, then stir thoroughly.
- Fold in half of the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Top with chocolate chips or pieces.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let brownies cool for 30 minutes before serving.
- For extra decadence, top with dairy free ice cream!
Plant-Based Dairy Free Butter
Our creamy, buttery spread proves that the simplest pleasures can bring the most joy. Sea-salted and whipped, our plant-based butter is simply irresistible. Slather it on toast, warm muffins or anywhere you’d like to add some buttery goodness. This is the best plant-based butter we’ve tasted, plus it’s dairy free, vegan, kosher, nut free, and soy free. You’ll be in love at first bite!